M. Curie-Skłodowskiej 5
The box office is open from 12:00-18:00 and 2 hours before each concert.
The box office is closed on Monday.
Phone number – 81 53 15 112.
- The premium ticket covers rows VIII (3-21), IX (3-20) and X (3-20).
- The normal ticket is sold to a person who does not meet the conditions for purchasing another ticket.
- The reduced-price ticket entitles you to participate with a seat at selected events, and is available to a person who meets one of the following conditions:
a) is a retiree or pensioner,
b) is a combatant,
c) is a person with a certified disability (the discount also applies to one guardian of a disabled person who came to the event),
d) is an academic, school or kindergarten teacher,
e) for a person with a child up to 18 years of age.
- The school ticket sold only at the ticket office of the Philharmonic. It is granted to pupils and students of full-time, extramural or evening studies up to the age of 26.
- The ticket „with a Card” sold only at the Philharmonic ticket office is available to a person who meets one of the following conditions:
a) is a holder of a Large Family Card or Family 3+ Card,
b) is the holder of the Lublin Senior Card.
- The Young Music Lover ticket covers rows I-IV and is sold only at the Philharmonic box office. It is available to pupils and students of full-time, extramural or evening studies up to the age of 26.
- The group ticket sold only at the Philharmonic ticket office is available to a group of more than 10 people.
- The pass entitles you to participate with a seat at selected events designated by the Philharmonic in a given month. The pass can be purchased at the Philharmonic Ticket Office. It can cover seats covered by a premium ticket (premium pass) or other seats (normal pass).
Reservation of tickets only for organized groups, after prior arrangement with the Philharmonic, no later than 10 days before the concert. Such reservations must be purchased within 7 days of the reservation date.
Please note that tickets can be paid for directly at the ticket office or by bank transfer within the validity period of the reservation to the following account number:
Filharmonia im. H. Wieniawskiego 20-029 Lublin ul. M. Curie-Skłodowskiej 5
PKO Bank Polski 51 1020 3147 0000 8902 0095 3174
In the title of the transfer, please provide the name and surname of the person for whom the reservation was made, the name of the concert (or the name of one of the performers) and the reservation number.
Tickets paid by bank transfer can be picked up at the Philharmonic’s box office during its working hours or immediately before the concert. Please collect your tickets no later than 30 minutes before the concert.
- Tickets purchased at the Philharmonic Box Office can be returned no later than 10 days before the planned event and can only be returned at the Philharmonic Box Office.
- The Lublin Philharmonic does not refund tickets purchased in the Online System. The exception is the return of tickets due to cancellation of the event or rescheduling of the event.